Participants taking part in the educational or language program of GISB GmbH have the right during the course of a program for:
- respect for his human dignity;
- freedom of conscience and religion;
- protection of their lives and health;
- to receive qualified medical care in case of illness or injury acquired during the programs of GISB GmbH.
Participants taking part in the educational or language program of GISB GmbH is obliged during the course of a program to:
- respect the requirements and rules of the youth hostel (place of settlement);
- to follow the internal regulations of the GISB GmbH program;
- not to leave the territory of a youth hostel without the permission of the representative of GISB GmbH (organizer of the GISB GmbH program);
- perform basic hygienic requirements (personal hygiene, self-service, behavior in the dining room, maintaining cleanliness in the room);
- bear responsibility for the safety of personal valuables that were not deposited with the organizer of the GISB GmbH program or accompanying person of the group;
- take care of the property of the youth hostel (in case of damage refund the costs);
- do not commit acts that are harmful to one’s health or that of others;
- take care of the surrounding nature and the animal world;
- adhere to the rules of fire safety.
Requirements for personal hygiene of participants in the educational or language program of GISB GmbH:
- wash hands before eating;
- brush your teeth daily in the morning and before bedtime;
- wash yourself or take a shower once a day;
- keep the bed clean and make it yourself in the morning;
- sleep undressed in underwear/pajamas, not in a sport suit/clothes or shoes.
- to bring, distribute or use weapons, alcohol, tobacco products, toxic or narcotic substances;
- to use any objects and substances that can lead to explosions and fires;
- to intimidate, bully, blackmail or use physical force against other participants in the GISB GmbH program;
- discuss political topics;
- leave the territory of the complex without permission of the organizers of the program GISB GmbH (representative of GISB GmbH);
- swim in open water without permission of the organizers of the program GISB GmbH (representative of GISB GmbH).
In case of a breach of any of these points, the organizers of GISB GmbH have the right, after a written warning, to terminate the participant’s stay in the program and send him to his place of residence without entitlement to compensation. All the costs resulting (e.g. travel expenses) will be met by the participant/the participants parents.